Little Miss has started saying more words. At the scrimmage Saturday, there was a dog, and she actually started saying "puppy"! I was so proud. Then at my mom's that night, she saw a picture of a tiger and said, "kitty." There are times when Hubby and I are sure she's saying stuff to us, but we can't quite understand what she's saying. She loves to talk, though!
Hubby's jr high boys are very excited about playing. One kid blurted out in class one day, "Coach, I'm so excited for our game next week! I can't wait to bust through the line, sack the quarterback, and give him a concussion!" Hubby answered, "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it's never good to want to give someone a concussion!" Jr high boys are so funny!
I have a lot of work to do this week. My in-laws are coming, so we have to finish getting the house ready. I bought some shelves at IKEA (I love that store!), so I have to finish putting them together and put them where they go. Then I have to work on unpacking more boxes and deciding where everything should go. I hope we don't have to move again for a long time!! It's so hard to decide what to put where. I'll be glad when we're done! (But I don't see that happening for several more weeks, at least.)
No comments:
Post a Comment