Thursday, January 1, 2009
Another funny Grace moment
Last night, I was getting onto Grace for doing something I've told her many times not to do. (She is normally pretty good and listens when I say no, but she's starting to get to the age where she's testing boundaries.) She was trying to get into a cabinet that has breakable stuff, and I told her no. She ran away into a corner, so I went over there. I held onto her, like I was going to pick her up, so she would stay. I tried to get her to look at me. I was saying, "Grace, when mommy says no, she means no." In the middle of that, she realized she could distract me. She stuck out her tongue and started panting! (Her uncle gave her a stuffed puppy for Christmas and has been showing her what puppies do.) I tried so hard to keep a straight face, but there was no way. I started laughing, and of course she started laughing. So much for discipline for that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment