It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. I still have shopping to do. We're not buying much this year, but I haven't even bought the little that we are getting! I need to get motivated. I'm going shopping today, so hopefully I'll find something.
Grace is talking so much more now. She's saying so many things we can understand. We spent Friday and Saturday with my sister and her girls, and now Grace is saying her cousin's name. It's so cute! But instead of "Hannah" it sounds like "Hen-na" or "He-nah".
2 comments:
Thanks for the pot cleaning tip! Can I link to your site? Love your new cake pics on Fbook! :)
Tip for the poinsettia- small or regular size, 3 ice cubes a day; large size, 5 to 6 a day. Sounds crazy I know, but it's a trick my Mom always used on the ones at the church and it works like a charm!
Post a Comment