She loves to dance too. She dances anytime she hears music. She got a new toy for Christmas. It's a dog that has all sorts of musical sounds. You can squeeze its ear, feet, hands, and tummy, or push on the heart button, and it will say something different or sing something. I keep it in the car because it keeps her entertained for hours while she's in her car seat! I look in the mirror and see her dancing in her car seat with the puppy. So cute! We went to visit my sister's family this weekend, and she danced around with her cousins all weekend. (If you are on my facebook, check out the videos!)
She's starting to say so many more words! She's constantly talking! One of my favorite things is when she talks about Jesus. She loves going to the nursery at church. On Sunday mornings, they have a lesson for them and they usually have a craft or coloring sheet. Grace carries the coloring sheets around the house, pointing at Jesus and saying "Jesus! Bible!". When it's time to pray at dinner, we hold hands, and she says "Pray" or "Jesus". (We're working on getting her to say "Thank you Jesus". She's almost there! :) )
She loves to bounce on mommy and daddy's bed. She'll point to the bedroom door and say, "Bounce?" Sometimes we let her. Yesterday she was looking at the clock, and starting counting "7, 8, 9, 10." I was amazed! The childcare workers at Bible study have told me she counts "1,2,3" sometimes, but I didn't realize she knew all the numbers to 10! (Of course, counting is in several of her toys, including the above-mentioned puppy!)
Last night, she reminded me the importance of not leaving her side during her bath. ( I would NEVER, EVER, EVER leave her for 1 second during her bath, not even before she did stuff like this!!) As I'm getting ready to pour water over her head to wash her hair, she leans down and tries to put her face in the water!! She's tried it before too. I don't know if she just wants to look more closely at the water, or put her face under, or drink, but I don't let her! It's so funny, though, because she keeps trying to do it, but it's kinda scary too. My crazy little girl! She loves bath time, though. She never wants to get out until every last drop is out of the tub.
1 comment:
She sounds like a girl enjoying life! I love how crazy they can be. Always something new and exciting, it never gets old.
Post a Comment