I've been hesitant to say anything about this, because I've gotten excited before and then had to eat my words, but I think Grace is finally potty trained! I've tried so many times during this school year. She was trained for about a week at the beginning of the year, but then regressed after getting sick, starting school, and talking about a new baby. Last Sunday, she requested panties, and she's been in them all week, except for sleeping. Accidents are happening fewer and fewer times, and I'm not going back to diapers! Everyone has warned me that she may regress when the baby comes, so I'm trying to be prepared for that, but hopefully we can just deal with a few accidents and not go back to diapers.
We only have 6 weeks and a few days until our 2nd little girl makes her appearance!! We are so excited! It's a scheduled c-section, so while it's strange knowing the exact date, it is nice to be so prepared. We have so much still left to do to get ready. We haven't bought anything yet that we need, even a crib mattress, so we don't even have that set up yet. We had to leave so much stuff in Germany when we moved that we're basically starting over with the newborn stuff (except for clothes.)
Grace is so excited for her baby sister to get here. She talks about singing to her when she cries, and playing with her, and holding her. It is so sweet. It'll be fun to watch.
1 comment:
I am excited for your family! BIg things are happening! Potty training success! YAY!!! And, a new baby...I know you are thrilled and can't wait! I am excited to see pictures! :)
Post a Comment