We are 3 and a half weeks away from our c-section date. It is coming up so fast! My doctor told me yesterday that he thinks the baby is breech, so I get another ultrasound at my next appointment. I asked why, since I was already schedule for a c-section. It doesn't seem like it would matter, but he said he'd have to make a slightly larger incision for a breech baby, so he needs to know. I'm fine with it, because we get to see our baby again! :)
Potty training is still going well. Yesterday was our first accident free day!!! It was so exciting!! She is doing really well with it. I'm praying she doesn't regress too much when the baby comes. We've really been trying to focus on the fact that she is a BIG GIRL and the baby will be the baby. If we ask if she's the baby, she says no. And she did tell me that when the baby comes, the baby will wear diapers, and she will wear big-girl panties. So we'll see!
John and I don't have a lot planned for Spring Break, other than getting ready for our new baby. We haven't even set up the crib yet! We need to do that, clean the car seat we bought from a friend, wash the clothes for the baby, get a dresser and fill it with the clean clothes, and transition Grace's dresser from 2T to 3T. This is the first time since she was probably 6 months old that she's been ready for the next size before her birthday! When she turned 2, she was in 18 month clothes still. She still fits in 2T, but 3T is starting to fit better. She's getting so tall that everything is too short on her. She definitely has her daddy's height!
No comments:
Post a Comment