It was pretty chilly, so we bundled up. Grace was so cute! She was wearing the coat I wore when I was a toddler! I couldn't believe that my mom saved it all these years! I stopped at Wal-mart and got some gloves and a hat for her. She's never worn gloves, so when I put them on, I was expecting a huge fight. But the opposite happened! She giggled and giggled! She loved them!! I wish I would have gotten a picture of her all bundled up in her pink coat that's trimmed in faux white fur, pink striped hat, and white gloves. Everyone who saw her just melted at how adorable she looked.
Tonight, during dinner, Grace said, "I love mommy" and "I love daddy" for the first time!!! It was so cute!! She also said, "I love football." Wow!! Talk about melting!! John and I just looked at each other in amazement at all three statements.
1 comment:
Awwww, I love reading about Grace! I'm so glad I get to share these moments of hers through reading this blog. Thanks for posting all these precious moments. It sounds like she looked like a little pink Strawberry shortcake! I can't wait until Isaiah starts making complete statements! How fun! Love you guys! Can't wait to see ya'll!
Post a Comment