I love watching Grace do new things!! She has recently started saying complete sentences. It's so cute! "I want juice please." "I want more milk." "Where'd mommy go?" (or anyone else who leaves the room!) She's even saying "I have a stink diaper." "Diaper change please." She prayed the other day "Thank you Jesus for mommy" (and for daddy and food, in 2 other sentences.) I'm so proud of her for putting so many words together. It's fun to listen to her. She's been repeating a lot of what we say, too, even words she's never said before. She tries her hardest at the longer words, and it's adorable!!
We spent Friday night at my sister's so we could attend a festival at my niece's school Saturday. Grace had so much fun with her cousins! I love watching them play together. It was a good weekend, except for sleep. We didn't get much. Grace doesn't sleep well in her pack-n-play, so we had a rough night. She woke up at 6:40am! Yuck! But it was hard to get upset about her waking up when she started singing "Jesus loves me.... for Bible.... so." That's her favorite song, and she sings it all the time. It's so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment