This morning, she decided she wanted to play with her stool. I let her take it out of the bathroom, thinking she'd just take it into the living room and watch TV while I showered. When I got out, she was really quiet. Never a good sign with a toddler! I walked down the hall, looking for her, when I smelled garlic. I looked into the kitchen, and there she was, standing on her stool at the counter. At her feet, I noticed an empty garlic powder bottle. Surrounding her stool was a large pile of garlic powder, spread all around with little finger tracks in it. She had a fun time spreading it around the floor! Then I looked up. She had just put down my salt shaker that I filled a few days ago. Over half of the salt was in a pile on the edge of the counter. I didn't know whether to laugh or scold her! (I wish I would have taken a picture, but I just wanted to get her cleaned up. The smell of garlic was too much for my ultra-sensitive pregnancy nose!)
2 comments:
oh how adorable. These are the best moments. All you can do is laugh. How cute!
John did that with my spicy creole seasoning, and he kept sneezing, and his nose was watering, and he kept saying, "Hot, hot." All the while he was playing in it moving it around and around and around! I just removed him from the situation and cleaned it up. And laughed about it later!!!! :)
Post a Comment