When we were at Target, I wanted to take the model car seat to my car to see if it fit. I had read some stuff online that said to make sure it fits in your car before you buy, so I thought, It doesn't hurt to ask! Someone came back to help me, and I asked her if I could take it to my car (with a Target employee of course!) to make sure it fit. I told her I didn't want to buy it, take it to my car, find out it doesn't fit and have to bring it back inside to return it. She said, "Well, I don't think we do that." So I asked if we could ask a manager. She got someone else, who said the same thing. I repeated the same thing about not wanting to return it, and I said, "I WILL buy this today if it fits. I just want to make sure it fits before I buy it to save everyone the trouble of returning it." She could see I was going to stand my ground, so she finally told the first woman who helped me that if she would go outside with me, we could take it out. (I had already tried Grace in it on the floor in the car, so I knew she fit, and I didn't have to put her in the car with it too.) After some work, we finally got it installed and decided it would fit. Yeah!! Grace got a new car seat!
After lunch and a little more shopping, we headed to my sister's to decorate my niece's birthday cake. It was a My Little Pony cake, and it was so cute! I don't have any pictures, but I'll post them when I get them. Grace and I were walking out the door to go to John's game when he called and said the mosquitos were horrible, so we decided not to go. We got to hang out at my sister's for the evening, which was nice.
The next day was the party, and that was so much fun! Grace had a blast swinging in the swing. She would just throw her head back and giggle. It was so cute!! She also enjoyed being around so many kids and family. After cleaning up, we headed back to my sister's. I was supposed to go back home that night, but I decided to stay the night again since it was so late and it was a long drive. The next morning, I got up and headed back home to get John. We were going on a date, so Grace stayed with my sister, and my parents brought her up to Houston to meet us later.
Our date was so fun!!! A friend of ours gave us FREE tickets to the Texans game! The seats were AMAZING!! We were at field level, row Q! Seventeen rows from the field!! We could see everything! it was so cool being that close. It was so loud down there!! The game was really good, and the Texans won! After the game, we met my parents and Grace at a BBQ place near the stadium for dinner and then headed home. It was a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment