Monday, April 25, 2011
Another great allergy update!
Annabelle can now have milk!! I started giving her whole milk almost 2 weeks ago. We started with 1 ounce and slowly worked our way up to 4 ounces in a day. She's a very messy drinker with a straw, spitting it out about every other time she drinks. So it took a while to make sure she got enough swallowed to count it as a full trial. She didn't have any reactions! I've given her cheese and yogurt, and still no reaction! I'm so excited!! She has really enjoyed every time I introduce a new food. I think she just gets tired of the few foods she can eat, so a new taste is fun for her. I'm glad there are so many flavors of cheese! I think she'll enjoy all of those too. I'll work on eggs later this week. If she passes eggs, I see homemade ice cream in her future!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great news!
Post a Comment